Proven Corporate Leader
Jon has built a well rounded career in industry and brings extensive experience in strategy and marketing and complimentary experiences in sales, business development, finance and operations. Jon has held a number of General Management roles both in Canada and in the USA and has worked for several top tier Life Science and Consumer Packaged Goods companies including Jamieson Vitamins (VP of Corporate Strategy), Procter & Gamble, Bausch & Lomb and Medtronic. During his time in industry Jon has:
- Repeatedly helped “turn around” or “turn up’’ small and large businesses through the development of robust strategic plans, the building of high performance teams and driving systematic execution
- Developed and launched multiple brands and hundreds of products
- Consistently delivered breakthrough business results in highly competitive industries
Trusted Consultant & Advisor
In his consulting practice, Jon has worked with senior leaders at a wide range of Canadian and U.S. clients. The strength of Jon’s work has led to numerous long term engagements where Jon has truly became part of the team.
- Jon’s major clients have included Johnson & Johnson, Church & Dwight, Abbott, Sanofi, The Government of Ireland, University Health Network Hospital and Genuine Health. Jon is also a volunteer advisor in the Mars Life Science practice.
- Jon consults across a range of strategic issues, including: corporate strategic planning; business turn around; brand management; new market entry; new product development and introductions; market development; consumer and professional promotions and sales force effectiveness.
- Jon is also an experienced facilitator, performance coach & trainer and guest lecturer at the University of Toronto.