Proven Corporate Leader
Glenn held senior marketing, sales & general management roles in top tier consumer packaged goods companies in Canada and the USA (Procter & Gamble, Effem/Mars, Mentholatum).
- Repeatedly delivered breakthrough business results in highly competitive industries.
- Launched / re-launched multiple brands and hundreds of products.
- Led & built some of the most recognized brands in Canada.
- Led organizations through business turnarounds and merger and acquisition integrations.
- Proven in both large and small organizations.
Trusted Consultant & Advisor
In his consulting practice, Glenn has worked with senior leaders at a wide range of Canadian and U.S. clients across multiple industries. The strength of Glenn’s work has led to multiple repeat client assignments where he plays the role of ‘trusted advisor’.
- Successful assignments in Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Pet Food, Beverage Alcohol, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Utilities, and Not For Profit.
- Consulted across a range of strategic issues, including corporate strategic planning; business launch; business valuation; marketing training; market research; marketing planning; marketing competency modeling; strategic account planning & structure; trade spend control & reduction; sales compensation; and initiative planning.
- Glenn is also an experienced facilitator and trainer.
Glenn works primarily with business owners, CEOs, company or unit management teams, and marketing and sales functional leaders and their teams. His work tends to focus in four key areas:
Vision & Strategy
- What is possible?
- How can we transform our results?
- Are we going in the right direction?
- What next?
- How can we achieve our results?
- How can we make more money?
- How can we increase margins?
- What is the right pricing strategy?
Marketing, Sales & Innovation
- How can we grow our top-line faster?
- What is the best investment to drive sales?
- How can we increase our innovation?
- How do we build our brands?
Organizational & Operational Enhancement
- How can we operationalize our strategy?
- How can we implement or improve key processes?
- How can we improve that abilities of our marketing and sales teams?